Point 2: She was doing a fun series of polls, going through each episode in order.
Point 3: She was just heading into the home stretch of Season 5 when life dictated (as life often does) a hiatus of indefinite length.
Point 4: I now have a bad case of Season Fivus Interruptus and am itching to think way too hard about the final few episodes of Season 5 and then move on to Season 6.
So! Here is my poll, such as it is. I have turned on open commenting in case people I don't know want to participate.
1. This episode is called "Tough Love," obviously following thematically on last week's "Intervention." Is that a good title for this episode?
2. This episode has a dress rehearsal for the Willow-Tara-magic arc in Season 6. Is it better here, or in Season 6?
3. The Spike and Dawn “how can I be good?” scene.
4. In this episode we see Buffy officially dropping out of college.
5. In this episode, Willow and Tara have their first big fight
6. Glory brain-sucks Tara and the episode ends with the strong implication that it might be permanent. What if she had stayed brain-sucked forever? Would that have been sadder than her death at the end of Season 6?
7. Mom!Buffy: How’s she doing on a scale of 1-10?
8. Rate this episode