1. Spike's new obsession with Buffy telling her friends about their relationship -- what do you think?
2. Xander and Anya have their first post-not-wedding conversation, which escalates until Anya tries to curse him. Who is being the unreasonable one here?
3. Anya's curse is to wish Xander was never born. Imagine a BTVS world without Xander.
4. Anya's quest to get one of Xander's friends to curse him. What do you think?
5. Xander's first thought is that the camera in the yard is Spike's doing, in spite of the nerd trio being a much more obvious pick for a thing like that. Why?
6. Spike says, "The way I feel about you -- it's different. No matter how hard you try to convince yourself it isn't. It's real." Buffy says, "I think it is -- for you." What do you think?
7. Spike and Anya getting drunk together and complaining about the other Scoobies -- I love the scene, of course, because how could you not? But their complaints -- are they justified?
8. Spike and Anya having sex after getting drunk together. What do you think?
9. Xander's axe-happiness followed by his "you let that thing touch you" speech. What do you think?
11. Rate this episode